In case you’re still undecided about whether you should spend the weekend at the mall or venture out to the Daytona International Speedway to take part in the largest combined car show and swap meet in the USA, the 41st Annual Turkey Run, the AutomotiveAddicts.com team threw together 10 reasons to help sway your thinking process.
1. There is something for everyone. For example: hardtop or fastback?
2. Blown motors are better than blown budgets.
3. You can show your support for the environment by celebrating recycled products.
4. You can see the very first year 1964 1/2 Mustang and the all-new 2015 GT without moving anything but your eyes or having to find them in a book at Barnes and Noble.
5. Chargers are better than charge cards.
6. Because…2006 Ford GT (that’s enough reason all by itself), but the 1966 Ford GT40 MKII recreation sweetens the deal even more.
7. Do it for your health! Yellow is the color of sunshine. It’s associated with joy, happiness, intellect, and energy. Yellow produces a warming effect, arouses cheerfulness, stimulates mental activity, and generates muscle energy. www.color-wheel-pro.com/color-meaning.html
8. Disco Vette’s are better than discount designer fragrances.
9. To see what a real Dodge Dart looks like.
10. Just because (we will let the pictures do the rest of the work for us.)
The 41st Annual Daytona Turkey Run is held at Daytona International Speedway from November 27-30, 2014. For details visit: http://turkeyrun.com/