Miami based tuning shop, Active Autowerke has taken a BMW M3 E92 Coupe and tuned it! Among other things, Active Autowerke is an exclusive BMW Distributor for ADV 1Wheel line, the high performance wheels seen also on other modded BMWs.
The original 414 horsepower coming from the naturally aspirated, high revving 4-liter V8 engine, has been upped by 45 extra ponies. The torque numbers have also increasd by 30 ft-lbs to a total of 330 lb-ft.
Someone convince Malcolm to pay me more money so I can get one 😀 I love BMWs in Alpine white but this one is just dead sexy. Some mods take away from the car but in this case Active Autowerke did an amazing job.
Other modifications include:
* Active Autowerke E92 M3 Signature Exhaust System
* Active Autowerke E92 M3 Signature X Pipe & Connecting Pipes
* Active Autowerke Pulley Kit
* Active Autowerke Short Shifter Kit
* Active Autowerke Performance Software
* KW Variant 3 Coilovers
* ADV1 5.1 20 Inch Wheel (4.5” Concave)
* Nitto Invo Tires: 255/30/20 & 295/25/20
* Vorsteiner Carbon Fiber Front Lip
* Vorsteiner Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser Type II
* Vorsteiner Carbon Fiber Trunk
No price has been announced as of yet but man I sure do want one!