November 2, 2010; Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas, Nevada.
Welcome to the 44th Annual 2010 SEMA Show, ‘the greatest motor vehicle show in the world’.
Meeting in the 1-million+ square foot Las Vegas Convention Center just off the Las Vegas Strip, SEMA draws more than 100,000 automotive aftermarket buyers and 1,850 manufacturers from the United States and over 100 countries in the world. It is the largest gathering of small businesses in the United State.
You’ll see displays of the latest offering for your car or truck from these companies, plus more than 1,000 vehicles are on display featuring many of these products ready to drive off the convention center floor.
The SEMA Show exits to serve the specialty-equipment market. Automotive retail professionals and custom vehicle builders meet to find out the new trends for the year ahead. The SEMA Show is ‘eye-candy’ for the enthusiast who loves new cars, classic cars, new trucks, classic trucks, hotrods and custom vehicles.
1. AutoMeter Gauge Cluster Display
2. AutoMeter LED Readout Display
3. Blue Coaster 1948 Ford on Display at Dynamat Booth
4. Las Vegas Convention Center Signage
5. Deusenberg V8 Poster Girl
6. Ford F-150 Drifting Action
7. Ford F-150 Drifting Action
8. Ford GT Drifting Action
9. Deusenberg V8 on Display at Mother’s Polish Booth
10. Ed ‘Big Daddy’ Roth Yellow Custom Hotrod
11. Edelbrock 555 M/T V8
12. Edelbrock Custom Manifold Display
13. Factory Five GTM Kit Car Built Off a Gen II C-5 Corvette 0-60 in 3sec.
14. SEMA Foot Traffic
15. 2011 Ford Mustang 5.0 Liter V8 on Display at Ford Booth
16. Fully Customized Jeep 4X4X4 Wrangler
17. Hawk Brakes Poster Girls
18. Hellwig Anti-Sway Bar Display
19. Jacked-Up Custom Classic Truck on Display at Spray On Chrome Booth
20. JBL/Doug’s Headers/Patriot Exhaust on Display at their Booth
21. K&N Twin-Turbocharged 2007 Dodge Viper 2,200hp Build For Silver State Racing
22. MagnaFlow Exhaust Piping Under 2010 Dodge Challenger R/T on Display
23. MagnaFlow Exhaust Poster Girl Signing Her Poster
24. Mooneyes Product Display
25. 2011 Mustang Supercharged 5.0 Liter Custom Built by Roush
26. Roush Supercharger close-up
27. Crash Test Dummies on Display at Seat Belt Planet.com
28. Ford F100 on Display at Street Trucks Magazine Booth
29. 1955 Custom Chevy Bel Air
30. 1961 Mercedes-Benz 190 SL Twin-Turbocharged V12 on Display at BASF Booth
31. Interior of the 1961 Mercedes-Benz 190 SL