An Addictive Take On Cars
Everything about Chevy’s 2015 Silverado 2500 is gigantic.
- Duramax® 6.6L Turbo-Diesel V8 engine 4WD that creates 397 horsepower and 765 foot-pounds of torque.
- 150 Amp Alternator
- 36 gallon fuel tank
- 258.4 inches long, 80.5 inches wide, almost 80 inches tall, and 9.72 inches of ground clearance
- 76.3 cubic feet of cargo volume
- 18 inch all terrain tires
- 24,500 lbs GCWR!!!
- The powerful rumble of the turbo-diesel engine pouring out of the cantaloupe shooter exhaust pipe
And when you are behind the wheel you feel invincible.