|Popular Cars For Sale||Ford F-150||Chevrolet Silverado||Honda CR-V||Nissan Rogue||Toyota Camry||Toyota RAV4|
1. Although a few buttons on the steering wheel are convenient, more than six is confusing and makes you feel like you are riding around in one of those hover chairs in the second half of Wall-E.
2. Speaking of…a contrasting-color-stitched-leather-wrapped-ergonomic-racing-inspired steering wheel may not make the car drive any faster or handle any better, but it sure feels like it does.
3. While illuminated shift knobs look cool, they are not a necessary upgrade. On the other hand, radar or assisted cruise control is totally worth the extra cash.
4. Nobody cares about gas mileage on the first day of a week-long car review. Everybody cares about gas mileage on the sixth day.
5. You do not always get what you pay for. There are cars that cost less than $30k that I would rather own and drive than many that I have driven that cost $60k plus.
6. The more fun a car is to drive, the less chance you have of getting a ticket for being on your smart phone.
7. Although I am a standard transmission kind of guy, many of the new automatics are simply amazing. I do not care if you are a professional rally driver, no one can shift as quickly and efficiently as the PDK automated manual transmission in the 2013 Porsche 911 Carrera S.
8. Even though it probably will not get any thumbs up at the traffic light, the Toyota Sienna mini-van is a nice way to drive your entire family around town or on long trips.
9. Driving the new 2014 Corvette Stingray makes you proud to be an American.
10. If your ten-year-old daughter tells you that there is no back seat, it does not matter what the manufacturer claims, those seat belts are simply there to hold groceries in place under hard braking.
|Popular New Cars|
|New Acura MDX||New Chevrolet Corvette||New Kia Telluride||New Toyota Highlander|
|Chevrolet Silverado 1500||New GMC Sierra 2500||New Jeep Wranger||New RAM 1500|
|New Chevrolet Equinox||New Honda Accord||New Kia K5||New Subaru Forester|
|New Chevrolet Traverse||New Honda Civic||New Kia Sorento||New Subaru Outback|
|New Ford F150||New Honda CR-V||New Kia Sportage||New Toyota Camry|
|New Ford F250||New Honda Pilot||New Mazda CX-5||New Toyota Corolla|
|New Ford Escape||New Hyundai Tucson||New Nissan Rogue||New Toyota RAV4|
|New GMC Sierra 1500||Jeep Grand Cherokee||New Nissan Sentra||New Toyota Tacoma|