Chances are good that you can’t party like Charlies Sheen (unless you’re Keith Richards, and we doubt he reads Automotive Addicts), but now you can drive like him. Up for grabs is Sheen’s 1966 Ford Mustang convertible, which the actor never drove off a cliff (unlike a Mercedes or two). Built in 2006, the Mustang has somewhere around $300,000 worth of go-fast parts on it, including:
– A 385 cubic inch NASCAR Winston Cup V-8, good for 650 horsepower
– Stainless headers and a custom 3-inch exhaust system
– Six speed transmission with scattershield
– Wilwood disc brakes with 4-piston calipers front and rear
– Custom rollcage
– Adjustable coil-over shocks
– Ford Detroit Locker rear end
– Breakaway steering wheel
– Racing seats
– Five point harnesses for driver and passenger
The car is street-legal, even in California, and its racked up just 155 miles since it was built. Autoevolution says that bidding has already topped $100,000, with all proceeds going to support C5LA, which assists junior high school students with educational advice.
Want to be “winning” behind the wheel of your own NASCAR-inspired Ford Mustang? Hit up Charitybuzz and register to bid.